1.31.2007

Fourth Quarter Top Ten

I'm happy to announce that as we closed out the fourth quarter at Liquid Silver Books, Sacred Secrets found itself in the Top Ten Best Sellers List. Whew Hoo!!!!

To celebrate and to honor my fellow authors, here is the official LIST:

2006 Q4 Top Ten
01. The Outcast - Jayelle Drewry
02. The Accidental Lover - Eileen Ann Brennan
03. Wulf - Kayelle Allen
04. Losing It - Kate Willoughby
05. No Going Home - TA Chase
06. Half Wed Moon - Mara Lee
07. Amusing Amanda - DJ Manly
08. Thirty Days - Shayla Kersten
09. Sacred Secrets - Roxy Harte
10. The Heat of the Knight - Scottie Barrett

So to celebrate ... I'm going book shopping ... join me?

3 comments:

Rhian said...

Since i contributed significantly to that top ten - i'm not allowed to shop books for another week. ::pouting::

Rhian said...

eeek - forgot - Congratulations! You rock!!

Roxy Harte said...

Rhian,
I want to THANK YOU for Being a contributing factor!! Let me know what you think when you are done reading;)I wonder if the coffee part will bother you as much as it did Darragha...
Hugs
Roxy