10.06.2006

Free Hugs

My daughter shared this with me last night before her soccer game...and I hugged her, because...WOW...I have the greatest kid in the world! She pulled me out of my work mindset just to show me this...thank you, Beautiful Girl, thank you, thank you, thank you...some days you make me cry really happy tears!


Free Hugs Campaign. Inspiring Story! (music by sick puppies)

After watching, we went to her soccer game where Beautiful Girl was kicked in the head, sustained a major concussion, and spent the rest of the evening in the ER. She's fine, as in no more soccer for the season and no rock climbing for the next two weekends minimum...but she's going to be okay.

Right now, she's in the other room laughing and talking with her boyfriend...and her laughter is the best sound in the world. Sometimes I cry just because she makes me so happy...like now.

No comments: