9.25.2006

Moved From Reader's Forum to Here


This was originally posted on my Reader's Forum, but since I wasn't getting any comments...I brought it out for some fresh air and hopefully fresh reviews...Enjoy
Hugs
Roxy
In my upcoming book, Sacred Revelations, the art of rope bondage, Shibari, is explored. This is your peek into what a rope session could start out like. Thank you and Violet for sharing.You can see more of Monk's take on this scene at Sept 8 post www.twistedmonk.blogspot.com

What I loved most about this mini peek into a scene is that it also demonstrated how a rope Dom who actually knows what he is doing can control a scene fairly easily...nice. To have been a fly on the wall once the cameras stopped...

This video was originally shared on blip.tv by violet with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license.

No comments: