5.18.2018

My Career As An Author Now Faces A Cross Road.

Loose-Id is now closed!
Andmy career as an author now faces a cross road.
Asking for patience dear readers…
As all three of my publishers have gone out of business in the last 12 months, I have 33 titles I am now going to be self-publishing because I am fed up with indie publishers going belly up. My Chronicles of Surrender have now been “published” by three publishers and been unavailable due to the editing and relaunching process more YEARS than they’ve actually been listed as available … so unacceptable!
As such, self-publishing and relaunching one book takes time, energy, money and is high stress … doing my entire back list is … holy wow stressful. So please be patient.
In addition to the 27 titles still waiting for revisions and updates, new cover art, and relaunch (4 novels are currently available) https://www.amazon.com/Roxy-Harte/e/B00J496FIE
I am also writing … because that’s my number one focus of being an author and I honor my muse by writing when the words are spilling from my brain like a waterfall.
I am so thankful and so appreciative of all of my readers!
I know some of you have emailed asking when this or that title will again be available and I try to reply to each and every one of my readers, so if I missed your note, message, email, or blog comment-- please forgive me for missing it and try to understand that I am doing as much as I can do while also trying to balance family and health issues.
NOW AVAILABLE IN Ebook and PRINT!







No comments: