8.09.2016

Primal Identity, Primal Scene

Ever want to know what Primal is or how it started?Are there any Primals in my FB Family?


The author of this particular article only acknowledges that Primal as a kink only made it onto FetLife a few years ago, but older kinky fellows may giggle and smile because Primal is a state of mind you reach with your partner.
There are not a lot of articles out there as of yet...
I did find this one:
and this one:
You were born with all the kink toys you need for playing primal: teeth, nails, hair and skin.

It's been a bit ago, alright a long time ago... first husband, ancient history ago... that I first experienced hard-core rough play, all caution tossed to the wind, non-verbal... scratching, growling, screaming...
It was only after as he tended my scratches, and I his, that we thought clearly enough to say, "I could have really hurt you." ... a nervous giggle and the agreement "I would never really, hurt you" assured us. 

The tenderness and care afterward, I've never felt since that first
time...and it was probably more the extreme contrast, than actuality ...


We didn't have role-models, or kink groups outside our small kinky circle... we didn't have internet or cell phones... all we had was sexual instinct and a chemistry that would make even our closest friends turn their heads to give us privacy when we became too deeply connected by each other's gazes. 

So the Question is, "Have you, Would you?"

Answer with Yes/No or Definitely Would/Wouldn't if you wish...
Or elaborate as indepthly as your comfort level allows in the comment section...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, to a point. It's different doing an rp, and doing the real thing. I know you will understand from a chronic pain standpoint. Exciting to read, and exciting to do, but the minute blood comes out, or the pain hits a certain point.. yeah. No thanks.

Roxy Harte said...

Very true...if I played as rough post RA as I did before I was symptomatic I would be down for a week or more recovery time...
Thankfully my partner understands my desires vs limits and keeps me safe from myself while delivering a satisfying experience.

Any time chronic illness and chronic pain are involved, scene setting and communication become even more important.

Roxy Harte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I haven't gone primal but I would like to experience going there, definitely would.