5.19.2010

The End of the Series???

I am glad I have so many fans of the series...and everyone is asking the same question now: Is book 5: Cries of Penance really the end of the series? And there is a yes and no answer...

I am currently writing VOW OF SILENCE which would officially be a sixth book in the series, but to limit the confusion about its intent is going to be titled A Chronicle of Surrender: Dr. Psyco (instead of book 6)

Why?

I wanted to give the menage closure. I think my readers will be much happier with me if I finally allow Kitten to have a happily ever after...

Unholy Promises was originally supposed to be titled A Chronicle of Surrender: Lord Fyre but because of marketing became book 3 and many readers assumed the entire story would be about the menage when in fact it is about Lord Fyre...

So, hopefully, no more confusion!

And for those of you holding off buying book 4 and 5 -- after the "weird" book in the middle -- I want to assure you books 4 and 5 really do center on the menage. If I had it to do all over again, I might have titled all of the series differently...

So, as it stands I plan to expand the series:
VOW OF SILENCE: A Chronicle of Surrender: Dr. Psycho
HALLOWED SCREAMS: A Chronicle of Surrender: Mistress Morgana
WHISPERED PRAYERS: A Chronicle of Surrender: Nikos

Also, please, please, please be patient. These are very big books and it takes several months to write each one, plus time to edit...plus commitments I have to other publishing houses. I just wrote the first two chapters of VOW yesterday with the hope of completing it by Mid-June which could potentially give it a early winter release.

Now might be the time to subscribe to my blog so you will be the first to hear updates about the series:)

The dream has always been to end on Jackie's story; however, try talking a publishing house into a transexual erotic romance...cross your fingers and if you would be interested in reading Jackie's story make sure to comment! Readers can change the market...

2 comments:

thesan said...

Just finished Book 4, Echos. It ROCKED!!! But then again I really like this series.

What I really like is that it portrays menages in a realistic way, with the emotional angst and all the problems that having an equal 3 way relationship would have. A menage doesn't just have double trouble, the problems increase exponentially.

And I never had issues with Thomas, Lord Fyre, having sex with others. That is not to say that I liked it. But it was in character AND it followed through from Book 1, when he was with his estranged wife. I have never thought that intimacy and sex were the same thing for Thomas. But that is just me.

Jvalles said...

I would like to see a Jackie book. You grow to really love her in the series. Sure its a different type of Erotica. It still part of the series and I feel like I need to learn her story. How she manages her love for Lord Ice, her issues with Lord Fyre, best friends with Kitten and hopefully a nice happy ending for her. No mater her gender, what honestly would be the difference, there is tons of gay scenes in this series. But I say HELL YEAH for Jackie!!!!