11.05.2009

Writing on ECHO OF REDEMPTION Continues

With the beginning of November came the start of NaNoWriMo... normally one participating would write 50,000 words from Nov. 1 to Nov. 30th but since I also need to get Echo of Redemption to my publisher, I've decided to complete it for NaNo.

One hundred thousand words...
Today I am barely and I do mean barely on schedule at 15,000 words.

Oh what fun I'm having!

I haven't talked to Kitten or Garrett or Thomas for over a year. It's like going to a family reunion the chatter I have going on in my head. Everyone talking at once and everyone thinking what they have to say is more important than anything anyone else has to say...

Unexpectedly, Eva has returned, crashing the party like a jilted bride's attendance at her past lover's bachelor party.

I did expect Thomas's brother. He was actually formally invited. For a man so outrageously exaggerated...he is turning out to be quite shy. Which should be disappointed but is rather endearing.

I am still waiting on Latisha, Thomas's wife, and children, to RSVP.

In the meantime...I have more than enough dictation to keep me busy.

No comments: