5.11.2009

Unexpected Visitors...

My oldest daughter and two grandbabies showed up this morning to stay a week...unexpectedly. So as of this post, I'm running behind on what was supposed to be a jam packed day. There are edits waiting, 2 WIP's waiting, Fetlife members waiting to be greeted...
I have a book I'm supposed to be reading to review...
Three blogs to contribute to...

I'm not sure how I ever managed to do all that I did when I was 23 with a five year old and three year old in the house...but I managed...I'm assuming I will will figure this week out too.

But honestly, family always comes first and the grandbabies are wonderful! I'm glad they are here:) Its been a long time since I braided a little one's hair...what sweet memories I have, of my own babies, and now my grandbabies...

No comments: