2.11.2009

Stress and Drama...

The bane of a writer's career is stress and drama...give me one good life crisis hour and I won't be able to write for days...

Without going into details...last night sucked ass...actually I'm going on 39 hours without sleep because there just hasn't been time for that...and I haven't had a clear thought since the high stress/high drama moment. Which REALLY pisses me off because I am so close to finishing not one but two WIP's I was actually counting down the days until I could submit them and cross them off my list...

Sigh.
Curse.

I'm waiting for the rebound, which is usually good...but right now I'm moping around because I just can't get my mojo flowing. Does anyone else have this problem?

1 comment:

Jolie Cain said...

Never. Writing just flows from my computer like water from a fountain in Nirvana.

ah....yeah, right. lol!

Just remember, Roxy....we must suffer for our art. :) Hope everything gets straightened out.