12.09.2008

Writing This Week

I am at 78k on WIP "Lovers" ... I plan to go to 85K so, cross your fingers that I finish this week. I would love to wrap this baby up so that I can get going on another that is begging for attention from my back burner...

About Lovers the short blurb...
Love, lust, hate, revenge, heart-break, and triumph abound for four men and five women, experiencing the joys and trials of polyamorous-life Los Angeles-style. They're not above wading into each others drama, wallowing in each others misery, offering unsolicited advice, or swapping romantic partners. The sex is hot, the lust hotter, and the jealousy scathing in this tale of personal evolution where everyone has a stake in the outcome of who ends up sleeping with who.

I've been working on Lovers since August with it moving back and forth between main effort and the back burner...I really slated this one to be done and submitted by the end of October...and since that didn't happen (partly because I wrote Voyeur in the middle) I really want it to be in my submitted file by the end of the month...

And then I can move the other two I am working on from my back-burner (actually 2 of 5...it's a big over...lots cooking in the Roxy Harte brain) to front and center:

Prodigal Slave (very excited about this one as is my critique partner and few dedicated readers)

Vow of Silence (the next Chronicle of Surrender: Dr. Psycho's story...remember George?)

Off to write...
Hope everyone had a great weekend...we had snow...ick...but I took time out to paint Beautiful Girl's bedroom...very cool room now...and went to Urban Krag...always a good time.)

1 comment:

Rhonda L. Jones said...

Good luck w/ that final 10K....you're on the home stretch!