12.12.2008

Delayed...

I feel like I'm running a day behind on everything...
Yesterday was the full moon, I remembered the day before yesterday...and tonight...but missed it yesterday...

This morning a friend text and asked how the holiday shopping was coming along...holiday shopping? My brain paused...and then I had that "oh shit" moment of panic...

I know you've noticed...I've missed blogging every other day or so...
It seems I'm always playing "catch-up"

Like I said, I feel like I'm running behind...
Delayed...

I've been writing, revising...
Is that really an excuse?
Can I blame it all on the writing process? Yes, I think I must...

So, I apologize, but I can't promise that my regular scheduled blogging will get any more...regular...the WIP seems to be taking every single free brain moment...

I wonder if I can put an I.O.U. under the "Yule Tree"?
I don't think Beautiful Girl will be as understanding...

No comments: