11.13.2008

Facing The Longest Twenty-Four Hours...

Clearly, by the slowness of my blog updates, I am not worth the price of a pound of shit on a good day... (ok, I have no idea who said that but it is a nonetheless a quote stuck in my head)

Sir Hotness gets on a plane to come home tomorrow...thank goddess...
Does anyone besides me know the date that he originally flew out (hint: it was still summer)...and as far as the weekend here or there he was home...not enough...and the week of vaca he took so that I wouldn't have to celebrate Samhain alone...just a mind-fuck...

I am seriously ready to have my husband back long term...
Yeah, yeah, I know...important man, important job...we asked for this...really we did...lit a candle, said a prayer, walked a circle, basically all the important ritual stuff...and honest I'm very happy he has this job because it makes him happy...I'm THANKFUL...I'm just really due some big time sex...

okay, now that all that is said...

I went climbing today. YAY!
I really ruined my diet...PIZZA, PEPSI, ICE CREAM...damn, it wasn't even my birthday

I think it is because Sir Hotness flies home tomorrow...and I am facing the longest 24 hours ever...

Gratitude for today:
1. Saw my granddaughters and they were a wonderful distraction
2. Climbed with my daughter...also a wonderful distraction
3. Talked to both of my grown daughters today...ditto...

No comments: