11.10.2008

CONTROL Reviewed



Pricilla Petty from Night Owl Reviews rated Control a 4.5(a keeper) and had this to say:

"When Taylor Cooper literally runs into the very handsome, sexy and rich Stephen Barrington Taylor, III, she can’t believe her good fortune. Unfortunately, the man of her dreams has a problem with sex causing her to be extremely frustrated. Taylor loves him, but she’s beginning to wonder what to do about this monumental problem. Not wanting to break up an otherwise fulfilling relationship, she listens to her friend Cheyenne and gets the shock of her life at the Vortex. Once she visits, things will never be the same.

Roxy Harte is one of my favorite authors because she seems to really understand about the BDSM world and the ultimate exchange of power between two people. I was intrigued with the idea of this story as it put a different spin on saving a loving relationship. Taylor is fun, talented and willing to do whatever it takes to stay committed to her man. It took a while to warm up to Stephen as I felt he wasn’t taking ownership of the situation, but once he opened up and got into all the kinky things Taylor learned, he was much more exciting. The sex scenes were awe-inspiring and I enjoyed the interplay between all of the characters. I was particularly impressed with Mistress Minerva and found myself wanting to actually meet her. I couldn’t wait to get to the end to find out how things worked out for Taylor and Stephen, and their relationship. Be sure to pick this one up, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as much as I did."

Wow. Thanks Priscilla and Night Owl Reviews for this awesome review!

Gratitude:
1. There are actually reviewers out there reading my books:)
2. There are readers buying my books
3. THere are fans praising my books
I am THANKFUL!

No comments: