9.24.2008

Femme's Guide Topic...


Yesterday I posted over at the Femme's Guide to Absolutley Everything on the topic of Female Ejaculation and I was slightly surprised that there were no comments...

Is it becauuse the subject is too taboo? Too boring?

Personally, I find it slightly embarressing...still...because it happens and I'm always left laying in the puddle because I always forget to bring a towel to bed. You would think that I would remember.

Sigh...

Can I blame that one on short term memory loss?
Or maybe because "in the moment" my mind isn't actually on the "after"...

Any thoughts on Female Ejaculation? Anyone?
You can comment here, obviously...and I would love that...but I'd also like you to check out the post there...and comment there...just so I'll know that someone other than me read the post...

http://femmesguide.com/archives/how-to-guide-for-female-ejaculation/

Hugs to you for stopping by!!!!

No comments: