7.27.2008

As The Fantasy WIP Nears Completion...

The Healthy Place has a nice article on Women's Fantasies, asking the question, "Are Sexual Fantasies Good For Us?"

I've been spending a lot of time focused on Women's Fantasies...because of the WIP in progress...and I've really enjoyed the creative process on this book more than some of the others...

And maybe so much focus on fantasy affected my dreamscape because I woke up Sunday morning having an absolutely delicious dream, and if that damn puppy (oops, did I say that? She really is quite adorable) hadn't started barking when she did, I'm certain I would have orgasmed in my sleep...I love it when that happens...

I digress, back to the dream...
I was dreaming about a man I haven't seen in years...at least three...and we'd never really been friends, he was just one of the outer realm faces who frequently ran with some of my other friends...but in the dream...wowsah...

After the barking puppy wake-up the mood was obviously broken so I couldn't even take out all that arousal on the naked man in my bed... but the dream lingered... lingered to the point that I grabbed Sir Hotness and said, hold me like this...and if you do that can you still manage to touch here...and bite there at the same time
...what can I say, it was a bit of a contortion...
but he did and then he was "interested"...but I wasn't done with the scenario, I held him at bay saying, "Now, can we do that but with you being the rough aggressor?" We rough housed and I kept giving instructions...bite here...harder...choke me out just a little...

I'm not sure when the scenario ended and he took over...but what had started out as an ordinary Sunday morning got very intense...one more reason he loves being my research assistant...

The point is...I took a fantasy and I brought it into my life... and it worked so well, I'll do it again. And no, I am not confusing fantasy with dream. My fantasy was to be able to share one of my erotic dreams with my husband and enact it together. Most days I'd never share one of my "dreams" because usually they are fairly intense. But I've wanted to... and by initiating it as, "Would this work?" it made it easier to introduce the fantasy.

This morning proved he wouldn't freak out.
I think most women fear what their men will think of them if they share their really deep, dark secrets...

And understandably...
Can a guy understand that a woman has a rape fantasy and not be made uncomfortable by that? Or something "really inappropriate"? Because I know I am not the only one here who has those fantasies...

So if you dare, share a fantasy tonight and let me know how it worked out for you.
And just in case you are afraid your fantasies are too far out there...here is the list of Top Ten Women's Fantasies from The Healthy Place.

10. Uninhibited Sex With A Stranger
9. Group Sex
8. Fem Dom

7. Sex Before An Audience
6. Sexual Ravishment (rape)
5. Sex With Another Woman, While Their Man Watches
4. Prostitution/Stripper
3. Sex With Two Men
2. Strap-on Fantasy
1. Young Girl/Sexual Predator

And just a note, while I enjoyed AskMen.com's list of fantasies I think that The Healthy Place really tapped into what more women are talking about...at least at my coffee shop...

Be sure to stop back tomorrow...I'm hoping to run a sexy excerpt...

No comments: