5.15.2008

Unholy Promises One Step Closer To Finish Line!

I love my editor for the Chronicles of Surrender...she absolutely rocks!!
For one, she is thorough, finding every side tangent, every character arc, every emotional upheaval...and making sure everything has resolution...

Sigh...
Which Unholy Promises still has some open endings which will be closed before the book goes to release...the one arc I thought would be a big gaping "What happened to???" she didn't question though...so maybe I sufficiently dealt with that drama...

Heavier sigh...
So, next week while Sir Hotness is out of town, I will not be working on the WIP that I'm soooo excited about...I will be working on getting Unholy Promises delivered...

Speaking of Sir Hotness...
He didn't "get it" but I found this video hysterical...

Either it was too many mojitos...too many hours editing...or my constant indecision about how to take better control over my own website...but I laughed...and replayed it...and laughed...
Yeah...I know...sometimes I'm such a geek.

No comments: