5.28.2008

Global Sex Polls...And A Laugh

Which City in the US is has the most sexually fulfilled citizens? Indianapolis...
At least according to a report in Men's Health Magazine.

I'm not feeling too bad about my own sexual satisfaction right now 'cause according to the same report Columbus falls in second and Cincinnati in fourth...so I am completely surrounded by very sexually satisfied folk...

And I get to poke a little fun at the hubby because he moved to Ohio to be with me from Lexington, KY who on the same survey fell in last place for satisfaction ... I can probably think of a few kinky ways he can now thank me for saving him from a lifetime of dissatisfaction...

I've always said that Ohio breeds hornier girls (According to him...I'm the horniest girl he's ever met, the most sexually outspoken girl he's ever met, and ... the kinkiest girl he's ever met...) so now with this survey, I have proof...

You are probably asking how the people at Men's Health came up with this list? Researchers analyzed data on condom sales, birth rates from the U.S. Census Bureau and sales figures from two top sex-toy retailers to compile the ranking. You can read more here...

* * * *
Now this sex report did leave me scratching my head...

Couples from China and Hong Kong are the least likely to reach orgasm during sex, while the Italians and Spanish claim to have no problems climaxing, a global sex survey. Apparently, the Chinese only orgasm 24% of the time...compared to 48% for the French ... and 66% for Italy, Spain and Mexico. Of those polled Mexicans and Brazilians were the most satisfied with the strength of their orgasms and the Japanese were the most disappointed.

Noted factors that enhanced the quality of the orgasm? According to this report conducted by Durex...delaying climax, longer foreplay time and having a strong emotional relationship. I'm almost certain they probably paid someone to tell them this...

The survey also stated that men prefer to orgasm with a partner and women prefer to masturbate to orgasm...

If you read the entire article (and all of the related cross referenced articles) you will learn that one possible reason for the Chinese poor bedroom numbers are their lack of social skills...one survey lists them as the "Shyest" nation in the world...and another notes that "The Chinese do not "share their desires with their partners" ...yes, this can be read multiple ways but I'm thinking they just don't talk about the bedroom stuff...

Let this be a lesson learned...

If you want to be completely sexually satisfied, you have to tell someone else what it will take to get you there...

And have a sense of humor about sex (that's my personal advice btw) If you can't giggle a little in the bedroom...you probably shouldn't go there naked:)

Here's a giggle for you...the latest in grilling accessories...just in time for summer...


1 comment:

Nina Pierce said...

I don't even want to know where Podunk, Maine falls in that survey. *vbg*

Hey, Roxie I gave your blog a shout out and an award. It's over at Around the Writer's Blog. Stop on over and if you want to play along, all the info is there.

Have a great day. Love the weinie roasters BTW.