3.26.2008

Now The Fun Begins!

Tonight I signed the contract with Liquid Silver Books for Unholy Promises (Lord Fyre's Story) and sent it in... also filled out the cover art request form...

This is the exciting and fun part of writing...watching my baby's birth...
Whew, this one has been a long and tedious labor so I am glad that I am finally to the FUN parts!
I can't wait to see what the artist comes up with...and April Martinez is awesome and amazing so I have no doubt that it will be wonderful:)

Next comes editing...and for me...equally fun and exciting. I have grown so much working with my editor (not sure that she wants me to share her name here) and I will say that I am a better writer because of her patience on the first novel... Sacred Secrets.

2 comments:

Y said...

YaY!!!! I love that you give updates, I am soo excited for you!!

Laurie M. Rauch said...

Yep, you can share my editing name. Just not that other name that no one's supposed to know is me. *grin*

And *blush* thank you. :)