1.01.2008

It's 2008!!



I hope everyone has a safe, sensual and happy 2008!


So how are you celebrating in the change of calendar??
Once again, as has been the last ten days...I will be eating too much, drinking too much, and playing too much...it has been a very long holiday season this year between sharing all the love with my kids and their partners/families and Sir Hotness's family, and his friends, and my friends...and no one's schedules matching...

Whew...I will be both relieved and sorry to see the holidays end so that life can return to some form of normalcy...the normalcy of the last ten days being more reminiscent of my twenties when my body recovered a lot quicker from all night partying...

Another difference from my twenties has been my outlook on today...
I used to wake up making long lists of life improvement strategies...I will's and I won't...like:
1. I will be a vegetarian
2. I will be more patient
3. I won't have sex with total strangers
although that soon re qualified because what exactly is a "total stranger"?

I have no lists this year, I do have plans and goals...
My big projects being the goal of getting The Chronicles of Surrender in print and on the book shelves...
My self improvement includes shifting my day job focus from stress filled real estating to a calmer and gentler lifestyle of teaching more Reiki classes, meditation classes, and possibly yoga classes...

Going one step farther, my home is calm and homey for the first time in two decades, partly due to Sir Hotness and my mesh and the peaceful lovely bliss that is wrapping our home in serenity...I want that serenity to extend into my yard and I have started planning the landscaping of a huge Healing Garden...lots of herbs, a labyrinth, and a workshop that I can use for my classes...

I know, it's a huge opposite from the extremes of my writing...but surprisingly, when I am surrounded by peace, I have my best sadomastic scenes form in my head...

And along the lines of sadistic scenes...yesterday I went to the hardware store with Sir Hotness...I may never buy another toy online...the hardware store has the best stuff!! Every aisle I was picking something up and saying, "I could use this to..." ...I think I was making Sir Hotness a little nervous because I entered our relationship as purely submissive even though I have always identified as a switch...and more and more lately my own sadistic tendencies is rearing its nasty, mean head...

Take for example my new fixation...thanks to the hardware store...
I found a tool called an insect zapper, basically it looks like a small tennis racket but with a wire mesh that is electrically charged, thus the bug zapping, and all I could think of was would it have enough ZAP to leave a cute little imprint (temporary of course) of Sir Hotness's ass?

So as I enter the New Year, that's what's on my mind...
Serene Healing Garden plans and whacking Sir Hotness with an electrified bug zapper...
Happy Holidays Everyone!!

No comments: