1.07.2008

Almost Positive I Woke Up In Ohio

Global Warming is a MYTH! Yeah, that's what lots of politicians want you to believe.
It's January 7th in Ohio and it was 70 degrees F today! At 5pm it is still 65degrees...AND...I have every window in my house open and the furnace off.

IT'S JANUARY!!!!!

Has it ever been 70degrees in Ohio in the middle of January?
I don't know but it seems highly unlikely...

And I'm almost positive that at some point this winter that we are going to pay for this glorious day In Spades...

But for today, I'm totally living it up in Ohio (which btw was warmer than parts of California)...so I took an early morning walk (1.5mi) and just for the hell of it I repeated at 2pm and took another walk (2mi)... I know, I'm outta control...

I also paced off the backyard for the raised beds I'm putting in this summer. I am totally ready for Spring. Can you imagine it staying this warm for the rest of the winter?? A total season shift?? I'd be so excited!! But then the flip side of that would be snow in July...or a repeat of last year when all my annuals FRIED because it was 100 degrees for 3 months in a row...

Anyway, today was enjoyed by me and the other two dozen people I saw at the local walking park...hope your day was as great as mine:)

No comments: