11.07.2007

Not Sleeping, Not Writing, But Mind Plotting...

So, I've improved a little...three hours of sleep in the last fifty-two hours, so I am once again a semi-functioning author...after awhile the brain just blurs...

Which is actually a VERY GOOD place to be when plotting, so the good news is that even though I'm barely four chapters into A Submissive's Journey ... I at least know where Julia is going and what she's going to do when she gets there...and Yay...how her character evolves...

Lord Draco however, is still a little rough around the edges...but then I like my dom's a little rough, so there's no big surprise...

Be there from the beginning...Julia and Lord Draco's story begins in "Submissive" my short-story e-published as part of the anthology Dom/sub from Loose-Id Publishing...

Buy Dom/sub NOW

2 comments:

JR said...

Lord Draco huh, hmmm this sounds interesting, I wonder? will there be any flogging in this book? LOL..keep on plotting dear girl!

Roxy Harte said...

Flogging? You ask...isn't there always flogging involved...