11.30.2007

Join Me Tonight for Talk Live

This afternoon I am Guest Blogging at Sexpressions the Liquid Silver Books Blog...so stop by and say "Hello!" Then get your Chronicle of Surrender characters and character development questions ready, because TONIGHT is........



Tonight's Talk Live with Roxy is in answer to a direct request from a reader to talk about the Chronicle of Surrender's characters and for my writer listeners a chance to talk about erotic character development.


So join me tonight, I'd love to hear what questions you have for me and since I too am in love with Kitten, Garrett, Thomas, George, and Jackie ... Morgana and Tom ... oh the list is too long ... call me to tell me YOUR Fav Character or scene:)


Click here or go directly to TalkShoe (remember if you don't already have an account you can listen but not interact but it only takes a moment to register.)


Call in live, same deal listen but not talk unless you have an account, so if you are calling take a minute to get a user name and password!

Phone Number: (724) 444-7444

Talkcast ID: 72096

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boohoo...I have to work!

I want to know which man Kitten loves more, Garrett or Thomas.

I'll listen tomorrow, wish I was there!!

J.