4.19.2007

So How Evil Can I Be?

I am unimpressed.
Someone hacked my Myspace.

So if someone messes with you first and then in retaliation, you say like, get a little voodoo on their ass...how much comes back? And is it worth it?

I'll say this first, I'm going to be good.
Because even though someone totally hacked my Myspace page...they are too low beneath me to even retaliate against. Only someone with a small mind would be so mean spirited as to strip out someone's private space.

So that said, that I am going to be good, actually, very, very good...because my belief is strong that the intention they had in mind to do such a thing to me, will come back to them in intention threefold...so as it is, so be it...

1 comment:

Rhian said...

you be good Rox, i'll be bad. just point the way babe. Got my voodoo kit sitting right handy.