3.03.2007

Whew hoo! I QUIT! I QUIT! I QUIT!

okay, I guess everyone figured out that I quit the 12 hr a day seven day a week job that was killing me!!! Thank you, Sir Hotness for making THAT possible!!!

So I'm HAPPY! HAPPY! HAAAAAAPPPYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that that is out of my system, let me just ask: "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO SPRING?" Yesterday was balmy, sun shining, windy with a Big WHOOSH...obviously March...
I didn't wear a coat, wore the cute shoes that showed off part of my pedicure even:) and now today?? It's a frickin white-out! seriously...microfine snow that makes it impossible to see off and on all day...though it isn't really accumulating...thank goddess! I WANT SPRING!! Now, please:)

Other noteworthy events...Sir Hotness doesn't work tomorrow and has plans to tie me to the bed:) Yippee for me:) Wonder what else he will do???

He did promise me a road trip to Barnes and Nobles though so that I could log-on and get some work done...AM I EVER GOING TO GET INTERNET AT HOME???????

Somebody write me...let me know you are still there!! I miss everyone!!

1 comment:

Rhian said...

We miss you too!!! What - you couldn't hear all the heavy sighing? See all the moping around?
Lila has of course been up to her usual antics trying to distract us from our Roxy Blues - thank goddess. Keeps life interesting. TA's been valantly trying to keep her in line, but we all know he's just going thru the motions. Lila is a force of nature - who'd REALLY want to contain her?
We miss daily chats with you and beg Sir Hotness to please work a miracle and get you internet access at home. PUUULLLEEEAAAASSSEEE!! xxx rhi