3.07.2007

Edits Done!

So my book Sacred Revelations, Book Two of The Chronicles of Surrender is officially out of my hands and back into my editors... I'm waiting for word on the release date!!


Just an update;)


Tomorrow...I hope to work on Submissive (the short I'm doing for the anthology that is about 4,000 words from completion)...If I could get two projects done this week...well, it would be awesome! I can not say ofte enough how glad I am that I quit the old job! Whew hoo! IQUITIQUITIQUIT!!!

I don't get tired of saying that:)


Tomorrow, I hope to have a teaser excerpt...so hurry back...that's assuming I make it to the coffee shop again. Tonight I have my three year old granddaughter with me because her mommy was too sick to take care of herself, let alone two babies... and just let me say, I no longer have the patience of a saint...BIG DEEP BREATH...I have to remember how precious and adorable she was the moment before she toppled an entire display of books.




I think we're going home now...

No comments: