1.20.2009

Everything Butt...


Yep, I am going to talk a little bit about the ass today...

Especially anal sex.

Maybe you think it's taboo...

Or gross...

Or the most amazing orgasm you've ever had...

For me, the most powerful memories of sexual encounters that I've ever had have all been ass related...

I can tell you exactly where, when, and with who, I had my first anal sex, rim job, spanking bare hand, paddle spanking, belt spanking...and oh my...god...my first sensual massage...which actually was focused one hundred percent on my ass. Who knew that some one's ass could be that aroused. I didn't. I do now;) and I like to have some form of ass play in every sexual encounter...even if it is just a massage...or a little dirty talk...because not everyone is into ass play...and let's face it, my brain is my most entertaining erogenous zone...so if I am with someone who flat refuses to do anything anal...I'll at least try to get them to talk about it...

Erotic photographer Lochai (find him now at Kink.com as the director of Hogtied.com) said, "Some people absolutely have a fetish for the derriere..." and I found myself nodding my head. "Yep, that's me..." Boy butt, girl butt...I'll be the one checking out the backside when someone walks by:) And I never really thought about it, but yes, almost every single novel I've written has an anal scene...


So I was very excited to learn from Lochai yesterday that he will be doing another test shoot soon and creating an ass-related site:)


So, what is it about anal that makes it so sweet? So fascinating? For me anal is more about trust and intimacy than any other type of sexual encounter...it has marked significance of a true surrender...


But honestly, its only been with age that I've gained that particular perspective. When I was younger...read inexperienced and naive...and first experienced sex...it ran the gamut...oral, vaginal, and anal...I never thought to question what was "normal" in a relationship...and only after gaining experience learned that not everyone could get past anal being "dirty" or taboo...it's funny now, looking back, but it seemed that as a teen I attracted a very non-vanilla set of suitors.

I love this video posted at Kink.com ... it's very graphic, not work safe, but also very informative on all things derriere related.
Anal Sex Yes probably has more information than you would ever want or need to know...but definitely worth a visit...
BTW...rate this post...I am trying to line up some fetish related stories...as was "Voyeur"...and in the near future "Tied-Up"...what say you readers? Interested in a little back-door story? And please, please...if you have a favorite fetish...please let me know:) All commenter's on this post will be entered into a drawing to win a copy of "Voyeur"!

8 comments:

Jolie Cain said...

I am a big fan of the ass, also. lol!

Roxy Harte said...

Jolie, beautiful...we should talk:)

Any other fetish suggestions?

Trina M. Lee said...

I've heard a lot of anal talk on Tiffany Granath's advice show on Playboy radio. Some great tips there regarding anal lube and toys, etc. Great blog post! Very hot.

Sweet said...

I'm also a big fan of the ass :P I hate when authors decide to have tha buttsex in their stories but gloss over it, or treat it like vaginal sex. I'm not saying make it like an instructional manual but let the reader know its different. ( I hope that rant made sense :)

As far as fetishes go ,I love belt spankings, especially the kind Jonas gave Autumn in Voyeur. I hope we see more of that in their next story.

Jolie Cain said...

Fetishes? Hmm.... A fetish of mine is masks. :) I also love shibari and rarely see it mentioned in erotic lit.

Roxy Harte said...

Jolie,
Since you love Shibari you will love the latest WIP I'm working on...working title "Tied-Up"...

It's on the backburner right now though because two others are taking all of my time:
Edge...the sequel to Voyeur
Lovers...BDSM/Polyamory

Masks? Hmmm...how much fun could we have with that? We should talk about doing an antho together...

Hugs
Roxy

Roxy Harte said...

Trina...heading off to check out that site...thanks!

Roxy Harte said...

Sweet,

Thank you for the comment about what you liked in Voyeur...good to know that it wasn't too over the top...lol